questions that my parents could answer. For some, I learned the answers in school. Some were
taken care of with a quick Google search. But for many of my questions, I have been unable
to get a straight answer out of anyone. I get a different answer from one person to the next;
everyone seems confused, and rumors fly with abandon. Well, I’m sick of it. It’s time I got a
definitive answer to these questions.
- How do you actually pronounce “Phở?
- What does it mean when you see a pair of shoes hanging from a telephone wire? Is that
where a drug dealer lives? Did a murder happen there? Is it part of the Underground
- What is “is?”
- What wouldn’t Meatloaf do for love?
- How does one end a game of Monopoly?
- Where's the beef?
- Is it true that U-turns are legal if there’s no sign prohibiting them?
- Why so serious? Why?
- What is love?
- If a tree falls, etc….? Related: Why is there so much philosophical confusion about trees
- Just when is Shark Week? Or rather, when isn’t it Shark Week?
- Who does Number 2 work for?
- Does Richard Gere participate in gerbiling?
- Why is Kim Kardashian famous again?
- Are blue balls a real affliction?
- Does eating celery really burn more calories than it contains?
- What is the real definition of “ironic?”
- Can you really die from mixing Pop Rocks with pop? Has anyone ever tried it to make
- Is it true that a sneeze is 1/10 of an orgasm? If so, what would happen if you sneezed 10
times in a row?
- Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
- Speaking of that, where’s Waldo?
- Where have all the flowers gone?
- What size bra are we all supposed to be wearing?
- Are leggings the same as pants or not?
- Just how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?