Saturday, March 9, 2013

What Do Jack White and Mary Louise Parker Have in Common?

So, I'm an idiot. The whole reason I decided to do a post on celebrity lookalikes was from a celeb lookalike duo who I forgot to even include in the post. So I'm adding it retroactively. Who are the twins I forgot? It's none other than Jack White, from The White Stripes, and Mary Louise Parker, from a lot of things, including Weeds.



How are they not related?? Really the only difference is the hair; Jack White's hair looks like mine when I blow dry it upside down. Mary Louise Parker's hair looks acceptable. But I have this theory that if you shaved both of their heads, they'd  look like each other/a British man.

Another odd set of celebrity twins that I recently discovered is Christopher Walked and Scarlett Johansson. I didn't believe it at first, but the proof is in this photo:


It's almost as if ScarJo handed a photo of Christopher Walken to her plastic surgeon and requested his face. Does that mean she'll look like this in a few decades?

Image created with my own talents

I wish I could get a plastic surgeon for my vocal cords so I could request to have his voice. I think that would make all of my sarcastic quips sound funnier. 

Anyway, that's it for my celeb comparisons. Does anyone agree with me on Jack White and Mary Louise Parker?

1 comment:

  1. When I read "I have this theory they'd look like..." my mind immediately completed it as "a British man." Well-played.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.