Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weird Celebrity Lookalikes

In my last post, I commented about the striking similarities between RHCP frontman Anthony Kiedis and Titanic villain Johnathan Hyde. I think the resemblance transcends the mustache.

Image via 

Image via


But this band actually has two members with doppelgangers. Check out drummer Chad Smith and his lookalike, Will Ferrell. They look so much alike that I'm guessing "Chad Smith" is just Will's musical alter ego. He probably laughs amusedly whenever anyone thinks they're two different people.

Image via

I would be remiss if I didn't include Katy Perry in this list. You probably think I'm going to say she looks exactly like Zooey Deschanel, don't you? While they do both have the same "I'm so innocent and naive while also being ironically tongue-in-cheek and twee and super annoying" blue eyes, Zooey can't hold a candle to Paula Deen. Seriously, the internet has spoken, and Paula Deen and Katy Perry have the same face:

Image via

Can you guess if this is Paula Deen or Katy Perry? No? That's because it's both!

I've also always thought Obama and Drake look alike, and by "Drake" I mean "Wheelchair Jimmy from Degrassi." I got addicted to Degrassi around the same time Obama got elected, and I couldn't help but think that Aubrey Graham (I wonder why he doesn't go by Aubrey?) would someday grow up to be Obama. Instead, he became Drizzy, which is almost as culturally significant.

Image via
Not gonna lie, I've seen better executed half-and-half face mash-ups in my life.

I guess Aubrey Drake himself saw the resemblance too, because his sole aspiration in life is to play Obama in a movie. If I were Obama, I would jump on that. And if I were Drake I would also request that they rewrite history just a tad so that I could somehow use the movie as a vehicle to promote my burgeoning musical career.

If you haven't seen Troll 2 by now, I implore you to do so. It truly is the best worst movie, unless you prefer The Room. You know what? Just watch both. You'll thank me later. The sister in Troll 2, who does a 90s-tastic dance number for no apparent reason halfway through the "film," looks exactly like a young Jodie Foster.

 Image via

Screenshot via

Jodie Foster, as we all now know, would like some privacy, so let's move on.

After a literal decade hiatus, I've returned to watching The Bachelor. That's right, I watched that show back in 2002, when I (and current contestant Lindsay) were both 13. I don't know what made me stay away for the past decade, but I'm so glad to be watching again, mostly because former contestant Daniella looks exactly like the guy I was crushing on in 2002, Penn Badgley. (It's all coming full circle, people.) In case you were wondering, Penn Badgley was starring in Do Over in 2002, and because I'm literally the only person who watched it, it was cancelled before its time.

Screenshot via

Image via

You're probably already aware of Taylor Lautner's llama doppelganger.

Image via

But were you aware that he is also twinsies with Kim Kardashian's husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries?

Image via

In fact, Taylor looks like a lot of people/animals:
Screenshot via Google

It only just came to my attention that Josh Duhamel and Johnny Knoxville are separate people.
 Image via

Image via

I definitely thought Johnny Knoxville was just what Josh Duhamel had become after getting into meth. Who is Josh Duhamel anyway? What's he famous for other than being Fergie's husband? I think Johnny Knoxville should date Kirstie Alley so the four of them could double date and be accidental swingers since they all look the same. 

Image via

Jocelyn Wildenstein is a beast woman with too much plastic surgery who is often compared to the tiger woman, the cowardly lion, actual lions, and pretty much anything else that's ugly.

Image via

To me, she just looks like Kailyn Lowry from Teen Mom 2

Image via

Is that mean of me to say? Maybe. But she shouldn't have gotten so much plastic surgery if she didn't want to draw comparisons to a Teen Mom star!

Which other celebrities look surprisingly similar to you?

4 comments:

  1. Don't think I need to tell you why I appreciate the Troll 2 ref. I think we both know that both of these ladies look like someone else we know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I particularly enjoyed the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I did as well. I feel bad. But not bad enough to not post it, clearly.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.