Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What Inspires you? The Cubs?

Here’s the first round of Your Questions!!


Question 1 comes from Chris.

Q: Will the Cubs win it all this year?

A: This is the year!


Question 2 comes from Patricia Snook at Tales of a Wondering Star.

Q: What inspires you?

A: Wow I just realized I have never been asked this question, nor have I asked it of myself. I suppose I always feel too busy to be inspired. This question has inspired me to find more inspiration! However, I do notice that I am inspired by really good writing, especially when it is read aloud. Somehow that makes it sound better to me.



Have you ever been to a poetry slam? I sort of hate poetry, but I really liked all the slams I went to in high school.




So my lovely readers…what inspires you?



5 comments:

  1. warm, sunshiney weather inpspires me. it makes me want to go places and get things accomplished. so in the last week, i've come across 5 different bloggers with our name. isn't this awesome?! i feel like we're on the move! you are presh... i love your blog. i'm so following you. we need to stick together! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just ran across your blog! It is super cute love it! My little miracle Kelcee and my hubby inspire me! I am so inspired daily to get this disease in remission! They are my rock! I have the best 3 year old little girl and the most amazing hubby! They really are my inspiration....that and I heart warm weather....

    Have a Happy Day
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging! it inspires me everyday! i thank God for it!

    :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog...
    will be following your cute self!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlie inspires me all the time. Just found you blog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sense of style gets kookier and kookier I think :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be following you now!

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.