Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time Wasting

Why is there a blog for every imaginable nuance of society? For instance,
...I could go on forever, baby. The newest one to add to your Reader (filed under "things to read instead of writing that paper/scrubbing that toilet/shaving those legs," etc.) involves my two favorite things in the world:
1. Nicolas Cage
2. Photoshopped pictures.

one of my faves: Tony Little, aka the Gazelle guy

The blog's mission statement of sorts states that the blog was "founded on the belief that everything in life would be better with a little more Nic Cage." I couldn't agree more. So go over to Nic Cage as Everyone and witness the magic for yourself. But don't come crying to me when your grades suck/your bathroom smells/your legs start barking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.